- Testimonial 17
I would like to recommend Dr. Stern and staff for the great work they have provided for me to help me with my sleep apnea problem in the last few years.
The appliance that was customized for me has made a difference in my sleep and no longer snoring and my oxygen levels are improved.
Dr. Stern is amazing with his bedside manners, client friendly, calm and well mannered at all times. He also takes the time to explain every detail of the treatment.
The dental clerks and assistants are very friendly and very accommodating with appointments also. I highly recommend this oral mouth appliance for sleep apnea since it really has been effective for me. The sleep apnea machine did not work for me at all and it kept my husband and myself awake all night.
I highly recommend you to make an appointment with Dr. Stern at your earliest if you are experiencing sleep apnea.
- Testimonial 16I saw Dr. Stern several years ago after trying CPAP for my sleep apnea. The CPAP was very effective, but only when I used it. As a physician, I’m aware how important it is to comply fully with treatment, and I truly intended and wished to keep the CPAP on every night. During sleep, however, this was not under my control, and I’d often wake up in the morning with the device on the bed beside me. I also travel a lot for work, and had the unhappy experience of carrying a burdensome CPAP along with me at a conference in Italy. Dr. Stern determined that I would be a good candidate for the dental appliance, and it has been a great success. My sleep study results were comparable to that achieved with CPAP. I never recognized sleep trouble before the CPAP or dental appliance, but was often very tired, falling asleep in the late afternoon or early evening. Now, I’m able to attain better quality sleep, in stages 3 and 4, and am much better rested with better energy throughout the day. Dr. Stern and his staff are consistently helpful, knowledgable, and friendly, and it’s certainly worth the drive from Toronto!! Thanks again. Dr. Mark R. Geriatric Psychiatrist
- Testimonial 12Just wanted to thank Dr. Stern for his help and expertise. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to sleep appliances and prevention of snoring. With Dr. Stern’s expertise, my wife sleeps well and I can go on golf trips with my buddies without listening to their complaints about my snoring every morning. His staff are very friendly Thanks! Dr. A.Covens MD, FRCSC
- Testimonial 03The oral appliance has changed my life. It allows me to get a restful sleep and has stopped my snoring. It is a lot easier to use than a CPAP. Dr. P. P. T., MD
- Testimonial 10When I was diagnosed with severe Sleep Apnea and I was told that I had to wear a CPAP for the rest of my life every time I have to sleep. I was very upset and scared. I started using the CPAP machine but felt uncomfortable all night. Then, I found Dr. Stern on the internet and decided to see him. He introduced me to this really cool oral appliance that is practically transparent. I was not sure if it would work, however, decided to go for it. I finally returned my CPAP machine! I have to tell you it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I sleep much better. Wake up fresh every day. I can toss and turn and walk around with it, if I need to. It fits perfectly over my teeth and is very easy to remove. I am very thankful to Dr. Stern for changing my life. I will recommend using this oral appliance to anyone who has Sleep Apnea. It will change your life forever! Thank you Dr. Stern, you are the BEST! R. M. Executive Director Revera Inc.
- Testimonial 11I am extremely satisfied with my sleep apnea appliance. My quality of life has improved tenfold. Thank you for everything. Anonymous
- Testimonial 01Yes, I would like to say that the appliance has helped me. I do feel like I have more energy at work. It takes some getting used to. I have turned it up numerous times. I have had the flu in the last little while and due to coughing did not wear my appliance and I did feel different at work on those days. Just to mention, my wife says I do not snore when I use the appliance. R. S.
- Testimonial 04Before using an appliance, nearly 3 years ago, I snored loudly. Since I started wearing the appliance nightly, my snoring is negligible. L. M.
- Testimonial 09Finally, a quiet sleep – for my wife! Thanks Dr. Stern. L. M.
- Testimonial 15I have been using my Oral Sleep Appliance for approximately 2 years and I cannot believe the difference it has made to my life. I am more awake in the morning, meaning not tired, grumpy, and just plain feeling better to face the day. I make sure that I use my appliance every night because I know the benefit to me and everyone around me. More importantly, I feel so much better each and every day and am so happy that I was able to find this PERFECT solution to help me!!!!! J. D.
- Testimonial 07Thanks to the appliance that I am wearing, I no longer feel tired during the day and sleep better at night. W. C.
- Testimonial 06The appliance has been once of the best decisions I’ve made. I never knew what it was like to wake up feeling rested until now. I perform better at work, my focus is better and I’m more productive in everything I do. I actually enjoy waking up now. Life is better. A. H.
- Testimonial 05I feel better after I have used my Somnodent. My snoring has gone down from a scale of 10 to 3. My wife is happy and I am happy too. My Sleep Apnea is almost gone. J. T.
- Testimonial 14I am pleased to report that my sleep apnea has been significantly reduced by the dental appliance provided by Dr. Stern. I had unsuccessfully used a c-pap device with little improvement and much discomfort. I can attest to improved sleep, increased energy, and virtual elimination of annoying snoring. Dr. Stern’s dental device is comfortable, effective and very easy to maintain. I would recommend anyone with sleep apnea issues to visit Dr. Stern for a consultation. He is very knowledgeable, professional and is willing to spend time with patients to answer any questions and explain the device. The staff are also efficient and a pleasure to interact with. W. W., Firefighter/Paramedic. President of Medstar First Aid Services Inc
- Testimonial 08Several years ago I attended a Sleep Clinic due to my excessive snoring and sluggishness during the day. As a result I was diagnosed with moderate Sleep Apnea and was referred to Dr. Stern, a Specialist in Oral Appliances. I was fitted for an Oral Appliance and during this meticulous process was always kept informed by Dr. Stern and his staff of the steps involved in the fitting of such an Appliance. After a few weeks I returned to the Dental clinic to receive the finished product at which time I was briefed on the proper usage of the Oral Appliance. Since I have had it. I sleep much better, I feel refreshed in the morning and have a lot more energy during the day. I highly recommend an Oral Appliance to those of you who are heavy snorers and feel tired after a full nights sleep. W. H. (Retired Toronto Police, Emergency Task Force)
- Testimonial 13I have found that the oral appliance has changed my life for the positive. I feel my air passages opening the second I put in my appliance. It has significantly decreased my snoring, but more importantly, I get a great night sleep. Something I haven’t had in many years. Thanks to Dr. Stern and his great staff. S. B.
- Testimonial 02The oral appliance has improved my life dramatically, I am sleeping much better. I am waking up feeling refreshed. I am not falling asleep in the morning when I am driving to work. I feel endorphins when I exercise. I have proof of increase oxygen intake when I am sleeping (with a second sleep study). I am very grateful that the oral appliance is working. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is suffering from Sleep Apnea. L. I.